The seventh commandment is based on justice, which is respecting the rights of others and giving them what is rightfully theirs. The seventh commandement calls us to:
- Care for the gifts of creation
- Care for the things that belong to us and respect what belongs to others
- Not take things that are not ours
- Show respect for the goods and property of others
- Work to help all people shore the gifts of the earth.
Watch the Bible sotry:
Old Testamentary –Relationship between God and his people in the time before the birth of Jesus.
Blessed Trinity – is the tree Parsons in one God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Original sin—The first human beings turned away from Gods’s love and committed the original sin, everyone is born with the original sin.
The Liturgical Year– Advent, Christmas, Ordinary Time, Lend, Triduum, Easter, Ordinary Time
Evangelists: Mark Matthew, Luke and John
The Ten Commandments-
Great Commandments- “You shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your mind.”
“You hall love your neighbor as yourself”.